Time & Location
About the Event
Louise Bain Aesthetics Academy
Accredited Course Level 4: £2,800
Want to see specific upcoming dates? Then check out our Events Calendar via Facebook.
Currently one of the most sought after treatments in the industry. By using a non-invasive treatment, Fibroblast skin tightening is the next best thing to surgery. Fibroblasts are critical to wound healing. Using a pen to create an arc the upper layer of skin regenerates creating new collagen and elastin to repair. Most common treatments are hooded eyelids, crow’s feet, jowls and lines. However, any excess skin can be treated carefully with amazing results.
The machine we use also allows numerous new treatments including; lifting of face, neck etc., permeating facials, melia removal, skin pigmentation treatments, skin tag removal.
This course is available at Level 4 or available as a Louise Bain Aesthetics Academy Company Level. Conversion courses are also available for those people who have prior learning but don’t feel 100% confident in carrying out the procedure. Upgrades for Level 4 and the medically trained are also available.
- Two day intensive course.
- Be trained by award winning hands on therapists.
- Small classes to ensure you get quality training.
- Trained in hooded eyelids, skin tags, melia, skin pigmentation, face lift with meso products and without.
- Extensive theory inc. room set up, hygiene, regulations, contraindications and possible complications.
- Practice on live models from start to finish.
- Quality Kit included.
- 1-2-1 training available at an additional charge.
- Post course support, offering ongoing support to help you build and excel in your business.
- Potential to earn your investment back quickly.
- 5 Clients per week = £1000.00.
Call or message us to secure your place on this course at one of our sites which are located in Scotland, Birmingham, Surrey and Wales. Too far? Don't let that stop you, we offer courses at other locations upon request and online courses which you can complete at your leisure.