Microblading is naturally the next step from traditional treatments to Semi Permanent Make-up.
Time & Location
About the Event
Microblading is naturally the next step from traditional treatments to Semi Permanent Make-up. Microblading is aimed at clients looking for that soft and subtle brow. A hand tool method that has been around for many years in similar shapes and forms with soft tap being an ancestry treatment. A nice step from Henna brow treatments into the world of Semi Permanent Make-up which is ever growing and popular.
This course is available at entry Level, Level 3 and Level 4 and for those that are currently Level 3 or medically trained. Conversion courses are also available for those people who have prior learning but don’t feel 100% confident in carrying out the procedure. Upgrades for Level 4 and the medically trained are also available.
- Two day intensive course.
- Be trained by a “Best in Scotland 2018” artist.
- Learn Powder Brows & Hairstroke Brows.
- Learn Brow Mapping.
- Extensive theory including colour, Fitzpatrick scale, regulations, basic correction methods, contraindications and possible complications.
- Potential to earn your investment back in under 10 clients.
- 5 Clients per week = £1000.00.
- Quality Kit included.
- Practice on live models from start to finish.
- Small classes to ensure you get quality training.
- 1-2-1 training available at an additional charge.
- Post course support, offering ongoing support to help you build and excel in your business.
Call or message us to secure your place on this course!