top of page
Regulated L5 - Aesthetic Practice
Providing a career path for learners who wish to expand their aesthetic practice capabilities within health care and aesthetic industries.
Tickets Are Not on SaleSee other events
Time & Location
About the Event
- Legal and regulatory requirements in aesthetic practice.
- Professional standards within aesthetic practice.
- Working collaboratively with health care professionals.
- Anatomy, physiology and morphology of the ageing face.
- Skin micro-needling and chemical peels.
- A minimum of L4 Qualification in a related sector OR a minimum of 3 years working experience which demonstrates current and relevant industry knowledge.
- Current and basic life support (BLS and anaphylaxis management training).
bottom of page