Time & Location
About the Event
Micropigmentation Accredited Course - £3,500.
Want to see specific upcoming dates? Then check out our Events Calendar via Facebook.
Microblading is naturally the next step from traditional treatments to Semi Permanent Make-up. Microblading is aimed at clients looking for that soft and subtle brow. A hand tool method that has been around for many years in similar shapes and forms with soft tap being an ancestry treatment. A nice step from Henna brow treatments into the world of Semi Permanent Make-up which is ever growing and popular.
This course is available at Level 3 and Level 4. Conversion courses are also available for those people who have prior learning but don’t feel 100% confident in carrying out the procedure. Upgrades for Level 4 and the medically trained are also available.
- Four day intensive course.
- Extensive theory including colour, Fitzpatrick scale, regulations, basic correction methods, contraindications and possible complications.
- Small classes to ensure you get quality training.
- Practice on live models from start to finish.
- 1-2-1 training available at an additional charge.
- Post course support, offering ongoing support to help you build and excel in your business.
Call or message us to secure your place on this course at one of our sites which are located in Scotland, Birmingham, Surrey and Wales. Too far? Don't let that stop you, we offer courses at other locations upon request.