Microblading Level 3: £1,750.
Microblading Level 4: £2,000.
Microblading is naturally the next step from traditional treatments to Semi Permanent Make-up. Microblading is aimed at clients looking for that soft and subtle brow. A hand tool method that has been around for many years in similar shapes and forms with soft tap being an ancestry treatment. A nice step from Henna brow treatments into the world of Semi Permanent Make-up which is ever growing and popular.
This course is available at Level 3 and Level 4. Conversion courses are also available for those people who have prior learning but don’t feel 100% confident in carrying out the procedure. Upgrades for Level 4 and the medically trained are also available.
- Two day intensive course - Level 3 or Level 4
- Be trained by a “Best in Scotland 2018” artist.
- Learn Powder Brows & Hairstroke Brows.
- Learn Brow Mapping.
- Extensive theory including colour, Fitzpatrick scale, regulations, basic correction methods, contraindications and possible complications.
- Potential to earn your investment back in under 10 clients.
- 5 Clients per week = £1000.00.
- Quality Kit included.
- Practice on live models from start to finish.
- Small classes to ensure you get quality training.
- 1-2-1 training available at an additional charge.
- Post course support, offering ongoing support to help you build and excel in your business.
Call or message us to secure your place on this course at one of our sites which are located in Scotland, Birmingham, Surrey and Wales. Too far? Don't let that stop you, we offer courses at other locations upon request.